GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
By the implementation of the filings included in the different websites related to services provided by AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L., the Users accept the inclusion and treatment of the data that they provide on a personal data treatment, of which the right-holder is AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L., and can be exercised the pertinent rights in accordance with the exposed in the following clauses.
All the legal documents can be found at the disposal of the users and interested in the corresponding web. Such documents can be modified or updated in accordance with the necessities and activities carried out by AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L.
Who is responsible of your data treatment?
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L., is the legal person responsible of the recollect and the processing of your personal data in relation with the services that it provides.
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. is committed to respect and protect your privacy and the security of your data.
The identifying data of the treatment responsible are:
|AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L.||B65774077|
|Calle Sor Ángela de la Cruz, 24, Esc. B, 3º E|
|Phone / e-mail|
|93 345 96 82/ email@example.com|
With which aim with recollect your data?
In accordance with the disposed in the applicable law, AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. only recollects data strictly necessary to offer the services derived with his activity and other provisions, arrangements or activities attributed to the Law.
On this website, only contact data provided by Users is processed. The data that can be collected from the user will be treated with the purposes of:
- Management of your contact data to solve doubts or suggestions, the legal basis being your consent.
- Management of your contact data to process your requests, the legal basis being your consent.
- Send you, where appropriate, notifications that may be of interest to you, the legal basis being your consent.
It is reported that no automated evaluations will be carried out, nor will user profiles be created.
Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used to identify Users and to carry out statistical studies of registered Users.
How long we storage your personal data?
The personal data will be storage while the user doesn’t express otherwise and for the storage installments legally stablished, unless that, by logical and evident reasons, it has been lost the utility or the legitime purpose for by they were captured.
To whom receptors will be communicated your data?
Your data can be communicated to other enterprises of the holding,with the purpose of conducting the own administrative and commercial management of the service that we provide as well as the following third trust-worth parties of AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L..
- Third parties that aid us to provide Technologies of Information services, as platforms providers, hosting services, maintenance and support of our data base, as well as our software and apps that contain data about yourself.
- Asociación para el Desarrollo Cultural y Económico entre Oriente Medio y Europa (ADCOME).
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. will cooperate with third parties that comply with the applicable law, notwithstanding that liability will be demanded to the aforementioned third parties.
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. does not sell, lend or assign the personal data of these web users, except in case that it is necessary to the own providing service.
The web owns links, apps or shared functionalities with third parties, like social networks or on-line communication systems, AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. does not make himself liable of the documents that are recollected in those apps, functionalities or social network own by third parties as they does not have any management capacity nor control of thereof, being, thus, of application the legal disclaimers and policy politics that could be held in sites web or similar from the third parties.
Which are the rights of users who provide their data?
Users can exercise, concerning on the data collected in the form depicted in the first section, the rights recognized in the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27th of 2016 related to the natural person protection on what concerns to the treatment of those personal data and the liberty of circulation of these data and by which is abrogated the Directive 95/46/CE (General Regulation of Data Protection), Organic Act, 3/2018 of December 5th of Personal Data Protection and digital rights guarantees, in particular the portability, access, rectification, suppression and limitation of treatment rights.
The rights referred on the prior paragraph could be exercised by every User by signed and written request, accompanied by a DNI photocopy or Passport, addressed to this address:
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L.
Calle Sor Ángela de la Cruz, 24, Esc. B, 3º E, 28014 Madrid, Madrid
Likewise, we aware users that they can withdraw their consent to their data treatment in anytime, as well as present a claim to Control Authority (Spanish Agency of Data Protection) if necessary.
2. COMUNICATION OF IRREGULARITIES AND INCIDENTS
In case of existing any type of conduct or situation that could be susceptible of generating and incident or irregularity of any case, we exhort to contact with:
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L.
Calle Sor Ángela de la Cruz, 24, Esc. B, 3º E, 28014 Madrid, Madrid
3. USER COMMITMENT SO THAT HIS DATA ARE REGISTERED IN A TREATMENT
4. RESPONSABILIDAD DE LOS USUARIOS POR USO Y CONTENIDO
Both access to websites as well as the usage that could be made of the content and the data included in thereof, would be exclusive responsibility of who made it. Thus, the usage that could be done of data, images, content and/or products, reviewed and accessible through thereof, would be subordinated to the law enforcement, whether is national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and licit use from the Users, who will be entirely responsible of such access and correct use. The users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the content or the servers, under the principle of good faith and respecting the applicable law, the moral, the public order, the good customary, the third parties rights or the own AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L., all this according to the possibilities and aims for what they are conceived.
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. does not assume liabilities, whether direct or indirect, by emerging damage or lucrum cessans, derived from the negligent use of the services or contents made by the Users or Third Parties.
5. SIS & E-COMMERCE INFORMATION
In compliance of the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current 34/2020 Act, of July 11th, of Service of the Information Society and e-Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and content manager of the web site where you can download different apps or data is AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. with address at Calle Sor Ángela de la Cruz, 24, Esc. B, 3º E, 28014 Madrid y and with the management of the Internet domain www.dpoexpert.eu registered in the corresponding register, attending to communications of the users and interested parties via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other commercial, trade, administrative or good/service contractual agreement activity is held responsible by the society aforementioned, owner of this domain.
6. INFORMATION ABOUT THE USAGE OF OTHER WEBS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
The enterprise is only responsible of the content and the management of the websites of whom its owner or owns a right of a similar nature. Any other website or social media or information repository on Internet, outside this web, is responsibility of their legitim owners.
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. regularly collaborates with different applications and web environments, and always recommends that all users carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies before accessing said web environments, and only access those themselves once they have fully understood and accepted said legal text.
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. undertakes to control the contents that are exposed on said social networks and will expel those users who misuse them.
AT Consulting, Audit & Development S.L. recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or browsing web environments, the execution of the following actions (in case one day it is available for use):
- It is recommended to all users to appeal to the use of pseudonyms or personal nicks to operate through Internet, allowing them to dispose of an authentic digital identity that does not put in question the security of the personal and professional life.
- It is recommended to users to have special careful at the moment of publishing audiovisual and graphic contents on their profiles, since in this case can be put in risk the intimacy and the privacy of the persons of the environment.
- It is recommended to configure adequately the degree of privacy of the user profile, but only they have access to the publish information in the profile of those persons that have been catalogued as friends or direct contacts previously for the user.
- It is recommended to accept contact only to those known persons with whom are maintained any prior relation, not accepting compulsively every contact requirement that the user receives and inquiring always that it is possible and necessary, who is the person that requires their contact through a social network.
- It is recommended to not publish in the user profile information of physical contact, that allow any person to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the leisure places that they use to frequent.
- To the users of microblogging tools, it is recommended to have special careful with the publication of information related to the places on where they are in any moment.
- It is recommended to use and publish solely content with respect to which are available enough intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil wrongful act protectible by the national courts.
- It is recommended to users to use different surnames and passwords to enter to the different social networks of which one is a member.
- It its recommended use password with a minimum extension of 8 characters,alphanumeric and using capital letters and lowercases.
- It is recommended to all users to dispose on their software, installed antivirus and properly updated.
- Minors cannot reveal excessive personal data. Never has to be provided the data to unknown parties.
- It must be read all the concerning information on the website. In it, it is explained who are the owners of thereof and which is the aim to require these data.
- If the user is underage (in this case, 14 years old or less) it is also necessary the consent of the legal tutors or parents. In these cases, every time that data is required from a social network, parents must ask their selves if they approve the subscription or not.
- It must not be informed to third parties the usernames and the password, nor share them with friends and classmates. This data must be private and must not be informed to third parties or unknown people.
- Every time that there is any question or doubt referred to any situation derived of the social network use and collaborating tools, one must ask their parents or legal tutors.
- The computer must be kept in a common zone in the house.
- It must be established rules about the internet use at home.
- Parents must know the functioning and possibilities of this type of platforms, both positives and negatives.
- Activate the parental control and platform control tools, as well as establishing the father and mother e-mail as a secondary e-mail contact.
- Make sure that the age verification controls are implemented.
- Assure the correct installment of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform to the minors about aspects related to the security.
- Explain to minors that they never have to meet with individuals that have known on the online world and that if they do it, they must be always accompanied by their parents.
- Make sure that the minors know the risk and implications of hosting content like videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams trough social networks.
- Control the minor user profile.
- Make sure that the minor only access to recommended pages to his age.
- Make sure that minors don’t use their complete name.